Thursday, November 29, 2012

My bike so hipstuhh, its too cool for air.

YES! My lights arrived!! One Night Rider mako 200 for the bar, and a Mini Newt 750 for the helmet! lets kick it yall!


Road at cornal beattys tonight, caught up with ma pal Jake, got really cold, saw a few opossum specimens climbin trees, and found out how super awesome 750 lumins is! Like, super awesome. I no longer have to wear my crappy little camping head lamp and crash into stuff cuz it dimly lights the path. No this bad boy is brighter than day yall. I don't even need the extra one on the bars, but it's still very nice.  

Also took some photos of myself for Stacy. No, not those type of photos... He said he wanted to do a blog bio on me and needed some with my bike. So I got creative. At first I was going to do me and some shots of the mountain bike. But then I was like nahww, and brought out my Huffy 3 speed. 

Never thought I would enjoy owning a huffy, but never less, let me introduce you to the great sea pines.. My pride and joy. 





Found by me and adopted from the recyclery, this mighty steed of mine comes with many great safety features, including,

Rusty spots.


faulty welds



and flat tires coming off the bead

My bike is so hipstuhh, its too cool for air.
If you own many bikes like me, and always obsessively compulsively fret over every scratch, nic, spec of dirt, or not to mention the performance of said bikes. Then you know that much time is spent laboring over your precious two wheel companions. I'd say it's nice to finally have a bike that I just don't give a hoot about what happens to it, and also to know that I need not take any care of it. I never have, and never will work on or repair this bike. If someone else would like to pump up the tires and see if they hold air. Be my guest. But these rims have held up to my standards well enough. Ridden down multiple stairs and still true to the eye. 

I would like, in the near future, to race the sea pines. Preferably at a cross race with many spectators. My goal would be to finish the race. And ultimately, beat just one person. Make them feel so foolish for even trying to race their bike, cuz some kid on an 1980's, 45 lb, vintage, flat tired, huffy beat them. I don't usually think this meanly, but I would like to do it. Just once. 

Me on it. found a axe, thought id look hot with it.




Endo!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment