Friday, November 23, 2012

Bandit Cross, Schwag, and broken stuff.

Headed out to renni for a festive "ride" or really an unsanctioned cross race today. In spirt of working off turkey and such and not participating in the black friday mob of shopping, I went out to the Bandit Cross Race put on by the great Bike Shop Girl. Race was super fun, I think I did well, But in Arleigh's words, "I only care who comes in first, if your second, third, or fourth it doesn't matter." Though I believe I came in fourth..ahem, I mean last...

There was a wide variety or riders, from the super fast cross guys, to mountain bikers, to a man with a child trailer thing...


Whadda boss!

I also got some free Schwaggg. At this age of my life im not quite sure how to use this foreign device some call a flask, though Im sure I can find a purpose for it.


And on the down side of life, as I was going down the short track and decided to get some gnarly "air" off the creekcrossing...



And not many, if any shops carry the right size of double butted, straight pull, silver spokes. So it will be a week or two until I can get a replacement.. In the mean time I'll just put on a crappy wheel from Mr. Jose.

Also, Me in Forttthhhhh, Last...




Photo creds to Stacy.

Oh yeah on the double down side of life, I broke my awesome license plate trying to drill another hole in it for the zip ties... #ohwellsuckforme





2 comments:

  1. Dude I'm really enjoying this blog! Sux that you broke that license plate.

    ReplyDelete