Monday, December 31, 2012

So much to catch up on, happy new year!

So I'm sitting here with a 100º fever, hacking my lungs up and wishing I could ride my bike. I don't really feel like writing much, partially because this headache isn't letting me think so clearly, and partially because I'm too feble to type. However, I have so much to catchup up on for my large crowd of 3 or 4 followers, I feel obligated to tell you about the past week. It will probably help take my mind off how horrible this sore throat is.

Okay I won't mention my sickness again. But if you have the choice, take my advise and don't get the flu. It's rather bad.

Well, to start things off, during the "last night of the world" (December 21st) I finally did what I've always wanted to do. No, I didn't get to round house kick a werwolf or go haywire in a wine store with a baseball bat. But I did get to jump over fire!

It's wimpy I know..

It was pretty great. Later on we tried looking for some meteor that was so pose to be passing by the earth and the moon at 11:16 or something. I believe we stared at a lone star for about 30 minutes until we realized it was a hoax. Imagine that. "Oh wait it just moved!", "I think it's getting brighter!", "Its defiantly flickering differently than the other stars!". Nope. Well, I guess stars play tricks on you.



I've moved on temporarily from the pink grips. Though the pink grips were the best ever, I've Decided to match for once in my life. Part of my christmas present to myself. Exciting I know.

This is a clock.

I started making more bicycle art! That is a clock. You know, the things with dials that turn on a motor. Some of you digital aged whippersnappers might learn about them in history class one day. 

Modern art?

And that would be "modern" art. Because it evokes an emotion, it tells a story, and connects with it's viewer. It's very expressionistic, and it helps the viewer decide what the art is about on a very personal level of profound idealist values.

Just kidding, thats a load of crap. I made it how it is because it looks super dope.

Oh Christmas I road 30 miles at Colonel Beatty Park to help work up my appetite. Not the best park for mountain biking, due to it's inconsiderably insane amount of roots. I believe there are more roots in the 5 miles of that park then there are in 3 full laps of Shermans Branch. Anyhow, 6 laps later and I was boarder than a 2x6. (Haha im so funny) At least I got to ride my bike on christmas though, I would have rather rode at any other trail anywhere ever, but Colonel Beatty is the only trail I don't respect enough to not ride within 24hrs after rain.

lovely mud lines.

I recently picked up a trainer from the shop. It's so pose to be for my Dad to help with recovery from his broken foot injury. But it's been neglected in the garage for a little too long. So I decided to try it out, despite how many friends have told me how awful trainers are, I found it was rather nice. Or at least it was nice because I was watching breaking bad. lol

Yea, I thought I looked good too, so I set up the tripod...
But seriously, It would have been the stupidest thing ever if it wasn't for my laptop.

And finally, I hit my goal! Actually I went over my goal! by a mile... And it was just a day before I came down with this flu. Good for me. Okay now I'm going to go sleep because I feel like crap. Oh sorry I wasn't so pose to mention that again.

Whoooho!

No comments:

Post a Comment